Supply & Delivery for orders placed on this site
1. We will deliver all orders as quickly as possible through the method indicated by you, our Customer, on checking out your cart.
2. If, for any reason, we are temporarily out of stock of an item we will despatch a part shipment and attempt to notify you by email this has been done. You will not be asked to pay addtional delivery charges in these circumstances and wherever possible we will only debit a reasonable proportion of the total delivery charge for your order on the first part shipment, although this is at our total discretion dependant upon the circumstances. Ordinarily, therefore, a second or subsequent part shipment will be made free of delivery charges, or at most at a rate reflecting any remaining proportion of the initial whole order charge.
3. No credit cards are debited until desptach and where you have paid via Paypal, or other similar method, we do not withdraw funds into our bank account until your order has been desptached. In the event of part shipment, payment is only taken for those goods actually despatched along with delivery charges in accordance with our policy at (2) above.
4. In the event we are unable to supply an item you are, of course, free to cancel your order for it, or to ask us to hold the order until we are able to supply. No cancellations for an item can be accepted after it has been despatched.
5. We do not operate a returns policy unless the goods supplied by us are faulty (excluding alleged claims of a textual or grammatical nature concerning the content), in which eventuality they will be replaced free of charge upon the return to us of the faulty item.
1. A 10% discount is applicable to the purchase of 4 items or more at one time. The discount is automatically deducted from the total at checkout. This discount cannot be claimed in addtion to any other applicable discounts, or special offers.
2. Returning Customers automatically receive a 10% discount on all purchases at checkout. This discount cannot be claimed in addtion to any other applicable discounts, or special offers.
3. Discounts are not applicable to delivery charges.
The default currency is GBP (£). However, we are pleased to transact in 8 other currencies. Please click on one of the flags at the top right of the screen to change the currency. Translation from GBP is done at current exchange rates and does not necessarily reflect prices for the titles distributed locally, where available.
These will be shown clearly in the shopping cart. For delivery of printed books our present charges per shipment are £0.50 per book plus: